Sunday, March 14, 2010

This is totally my first post....


I feel like a dork....starting my own blog and having absolutely no clue WHAT TO DO OR SAY! I have not written in years; since the Xanga era (OH how we all remember that era!). I am currently listening to John Mayer's "Battle Studies" album...hence the War of my Life blog title ;) I am also embarking on this crazy, roller coaster journey with my change of lifestyle; therefore, I feel like I have just declared war on my life. Fighting all my battles with all of my heart and my eye on the sweet sweet SWEET prize. Its been 31 days and I can honestly say I am truly happy. I have made ridiculous progress and its only pushed me to fight harder. Your probably thinking "WTF is this chick talking about?" Well I have decided to put MYSELF first. I spent most of my life putting way to many people before myself who would never think twice about doing the same for me. Now I am happy, getting healthy, and focusing on my future with all the support of my backbones (famILY, selected friends, God). I am so ready to take this ride and fight this war; I am ready to finally start living.

3 comments:

  1. I love this! I'm not much of a blogging person but consider me an avrg guest here.=] So excited to see all this, since helloo....we pretty much have the same taste. =] <3 you babe
    -Saurys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww my dear! Thank you ever so much!!!! Omg! ♥ ya back boo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea you were staring a blog but I must say I lalalalove reading your post! lalalal <3 ya ! :-)

    ReplyDelete