Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring/Summer 2010


lalalalove these shoes they are gorgeous and the model's tattoos on her feet just add to the wicked, gothic style.
via Christian Louboutin


I am a shoe lover but I can appreciate a stylish, sexy kick every once and a while. These would be my ideal pair, YUM!
via Dior Homme


These are the shoes you wish you had on when you caught your ex cheating on you HA!
via Louise Goldin


I don't know whats my fascination with these mannish type shoes but if you can pull them off them more power to you!
via Junya Watanabe


These sure are a work out for your arches.
via Giambattista Valli


I think Tim Burton when I see these HOT shoes, they give off such dark sex appeal.
via Valentino


Nothing like walking with a pair of animals on your feet haha God bless those brave souls
via the late Alexander McQueen


Ahhhh Tory Burch never disappoints! Fashion forward yet not too freakish to scare off buyers
via Tory Burch

Well there you go shoe lovers, I appreciate the art forms of all types of shoes and I bow my head to anyone who can walk in 5 inch heels or higher. Walking in heels should be an Olympic sport.

lalalalopez


No comments:

Post a Comment